Welcome to the Wikigender Community Portal. Here you can follow how academia and the media - through publications, news articles, press releases, blogs and others - build the information base and report on news regarding gender equality.
Special Focus - Women in the boardroom
- Iranian Cleric: Woman Can't Be President (Huffington Post 16.05.2013)
- Iranian cleric says women cannot be president, woman’s name on ballot ‘not allowed’ (The Washington Post 16.05.2013)
- Only 6 of 150 women candidates win NA seats: Report (The Express Tribune 16.05.2013)
- Study: In business, women value ethics more than men (CNN 16.05.2013)
- Japan's politicians have a problem with 'comfort women' (The Guardian 15.05.2013)
- Women In Combat: Obstacles Remain As Exclusion Policy Ends (NPR 15.05.2013)
- Opening Opportunities to Differently-Abled Women and Girls (Huffington Post - Blog 14.05.2013)
- Gender equality must be a development priority in its own right (The Guardian - Blog 14.05.2013)
- "How can gender equality be better integrated into climate change policies and programmes in order to ensure sustainable development?"
- Outcome presented at the 10th OECD DAC Network on Gender Equality (Gendernet) meeting on 14 June.
Guidance, Help and Resources
To see the guidelines for adding and editing articles on Wikigender, as well as editing and other FAQs, view our help page. If you have any further questions that are not answered on Wikigender, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org