The post-2015 framework needs to address the social norms that hold women back, with clear transformative indicators to track progress throughout women's life cycle.
Find out more
08/08/2014 The deadline to apply for one of the two internships is 11 August! Click here for more information.
29/07/2014 The report from the 30 June Roundtable and High-Level Panel on social norms, gender equality and the post-2015 agenda is now available! Click here.
28/07/2014 The OECD Development Centre is looking for two trainees in gender and development starting in September 2014. One requires quantitative skills, while the other one requires qualitative skills. The deadline to apply is Monday 11 August 2014.
28/07/2014 What kind of Wikigender user are you? What do you like the most in Wikigender and what can we improve? Please take our short 3 min survey to help us respond to your needs!
See more news...
- The user Knowledge.gateway just joined Wikigender.org - Welcome!
3 hours ago
- Estelle edited Gender in the Media
3 hours ago
- Athim edited Gender in the Media
4 hours ago
- Estelle created Gender in the Media - September 2014
10 hours ago
- Andi uploaded PubLandGenderWesBalkans.jpg
11 hours ago
Who is online in Wikigender?There are 345 anonymous and 0 registered users online
Welcome to Wikigender
UN Women Knowledge Gateway for Women's Economic Empowerment (registered on the 01/10/2014), Pornchai Laicharoensuk (registered on the 01/10/2014), Narekapudi (registered on the 26/09/2014).
- Tunisian women take a 'step backwards' (BBC 01.10.2014)
UN Women Watch: UNGEN feed
- Executive Director's Statement on the Occasion of the International Day of Older Persons - 01 October 2014
- Leaders pledge to help end preventable maternal, newborn and child deaths within a generation - 26 September 2014