Here we profile a new gender story twice a week. Do you have an interesting gender story or gender stat to share? Add it here and we will profile it on our homepage!.
02/07/2014 The June Wikigender Connect is now available! Click here to read it!
26/06/2014 Join us at #DEVWeek2014 to follow the High-Level Panel on "Gender equality in the post-2015 agenda: the importance of social norms for inclusive development" - which takes place on 30 June at the OECD in Paris!
19/06/2014 We would like to find out more about your interests, who you are, and how you are engaging with Wikigender. Please fill out our short 2014 survey. Your opinion matters to us!
02/06/2014 The May Wikigender Connect is now out! Click here to read it.
20/05/2014 Many events this month! Check out the events calendar and add your event!
30/04/2014 The April news via Wikigender Connect are now available! Click here for more
10/04/2014 Are you an expert on gender issues in your country? If you are interested in becoming involved in the peer-review process of the country profiles of the OECD Development Centre’s 2014 “Social Institutions and Gender Index”, we would like to hear from you! Find out more.
07/04/2014 See our special page on OECD's work on gender equality and women's empowerment.
27/03/2014 The March Wikigender Connect is now available! Click here to read it.
21/03/2014 We are taking part in the #SheBuilds campaign organised by Devex – if you have a Twitter account, feel free to join us TODAY at 6pm, GMT+1 for a 60 min Twitter chat with @OECD_Centre and @Wikigender!
See more news...
- Estelle edited Workshop on ILO participatory gender audit facilitator certification
4 hours ago
- Estelle created Workshop on ILO participatory gender audit facilitator certification
4 hours ago
- Estelle edited Gender in the Media
4 hours ago
- Estelle edited New Home
6 hours ago
- Pedro carranza edited Community Portal
5 days ago
Special Focus - Campaign to end gender discrimination in nationality laws
Browse selected articles and add more!
- Women's and Immigrant's Rights, Hand in Hand (Huffington Post - Blog 26.07.2014)
- Women paid 33% less than male counterparts in IT industry (The Economic Times 24.07.2014)
- Britain Moves to Fortify Law to Protect Girls (The NY Times 22.07.2014)
- Why Women Should Forget the White House (The Daily Beast 21.07.2014)
UN Women Watch: UNGEN feed