NGO Partnership System
|This article isn't complete. Please, contribute in adding references, links or information.|
The Planning Commission of India has set up an online partnership system for voluntary organizations to facilitate the interaction of voluntary organizations / non-governmental organizations with government ministries and departments.
As of 6 October, 2009, the following government bodies are participating in this online partnership:
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Ministry of Women & Child Development
- Department of Higher Education
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- Central Social Welfare Board
- Council for Advancement of People's Action & Rural Technology (CAPART)
- National AIDS Control Organization (NACO)
The online partnership system also contains details of government schemes for which grants are available; details of nodal officers of each ministry / department / organization; lists of VOs / NGOs that have signed up on this portal and other details that can assist NGOs in seeking grants and support from the Government of India.