Welcome to the Wikigender Community Portal. Here you can follow how academia and the media - through publications, news articles, press releases, blogs and others - build the information base and report on news regarding gender equality.
- Pakistani women faced major hurdles at polls (UPI 20.05.2013)
- U.S. Quiet On Iran Women President Bar (rferl.org 18.05.2013)
- In Nepal, battle for representation (The Hindu 18.05.2013)
- Number of Afghan women jailed for fleeing abuse soars (The Guardian 21.05.2013)
- Women’s health in rural areas of Pakistan (The News - Pakistan 21.05.2013)
- Worrying Signs Afghan Women's Rights Will Slip After U.S. Departure (The Atlantic 20.05.2013)
- China’s Entrenched Gender Gap (The New York Times - Op-ed 20.05.2013)
- Muslima: Muslim Women's Art & Voices – in pictures (The Guardian 20.05.2013)
- "How discriminatory social norms shape the lives of adolescent girls by influencing their access to opportunities, resources and power? Which interventions are the most effective in transforming such discriminatory social norms and practices?"
- Outcome presented at a workshop on "Empowering adolescent girls by tackling social norms" that takes place on 26 April in London!
Guidance, Help and Resources
To see the guidelines for adding and editing articles on Wikigender, as well as editing and other FAQs, view our help page. If you have any further questions that are not answered on Wikigender, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org